I'm in shape?!?!

Lisa H.
on 3/22/11 11:52 am, edited 3/22/11 11:59 am - Whitehall, PA
 So, I went to the gym tonight for pilates.  I was expecting to find my normal sweet, cute instructor Jessica.  But, instead my favorite Vietnamese instructor, Suzy was there.  She kicks our asses and takes names later.  I was able to keep up with her for the most part.  She incorporated weights and resistance bands into the workout.  It was intense, but awesome, too!

Anyway, that is only part of it.  There was a woman in there who had never taken the class before.  I was in the front of the room and she was in the back,but I tried to help her out when I saw she was looking at me like she was lost on some of the stretches.  After the class, I went over to her to see how she liked it and to let her know not to give up because it takes time to be able to get it AND that the normal teacher is completely different.  She said she would not and thanked me for helping her out.  We introduced ourselves to each other.  Then we were talking more about some of the stretches and such and I was showing her a few things.  

She told me I did great and was in such great shape!!  WHAT?!?! ME??????? That made me feel sooooooo good.  All I could do was blush and say thank you.  But, when I left there I was FLYING HIGH!!!!!

My tracker

hers 

Maura M.
on 3/22/11 12:52 pm - Yardley, PA
Yay for you! xoxo!  I had someone tell me that it was obvious that I take care of myself and I though.. **** you don't know squat, but instead, I said - thank you!!  I know the "high"

xoxo,

Maura
Maura

sandy L.
on 3/22/11 3:13 pm - Altoona, PA
 Yea....all your hard work has been paying off.

Keep up the good work
Nicole0216
on 3/22/11 7:36 pm - Lancaster, PA
awesome
IdaMae D.
on 3/22/11 8:17 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Awesome, awesome, awesome compliment....congratulations!!!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Sara E.
on 3/22/11 9:14 pm - Pennsylvania Furnace, PA
Way to go Lisa!
You are in shape and awesome!!!

Keep up the good job.  You rock that tool baby!

Sara

dit657
on 3/22/11 9:48 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Awesome WOW moment if you ask me!! That's fantastic!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
bvohl
on 3/22/11 10:50 pm
YEAH LISA!!!

Doing the happy in shape dance

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 3/22/11 11:03 pm
Yes you are in great shape.  Maybe you don't realize how athletic you look.  I know its hard for you to see it because your mind hasn't caught up with the new you yet.  But you've got a lot of WOW's waiting for you to realize. WTG Girl!!!!

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

lynnc99
on 3/22/11 11:59 pm
Girl, if you can tackle TWO hours of workout classes in one night....you DEFINITELY qualify as in shape!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views